About: Todd Farmer
Todd loves wine - but not all wine. He's a fan of robust, dry, deep or spicy reds. The only white wine he likes is a pinot grigio and an occasional savignon blanc. Although his palette is limited to dry red wine, he's no wine snob! Warning: if you try to force a glass of Riesling in his hands, you are asking for a fight. Ask Todd a wine question!
Posts by Todd Farmer:
- Cold and Rainy Tent Camping: We Did it for the Wine Tasting! (November 15, 2013 - Wine and Food)
- Winning Wine at a Local Halloween-Themed Charity Fundraiser (October 24, 2013 - Wine and Food)
- Learning About Wine: Today’s Lesson is Spain and Spanish Wine (video) (October 15, 2013 - Wine and Food&Wine Education)
- Columbus Day Inspired Wine Education – Learning About Italian Wine. (October 14, 2013 - Wine and Food&Wine Education)
- Plonk Wine Club Review – Our Interview with the Founder of Plonk Wine Club (video) (October 3, 2013 - Wine Club Research)