About: Todd Farmer
Todd loves wine - but not all wine. He's a fan of robust, dry, deep or spicy reds. The only white wine he likes is a pinot grigio and an occasional savignon blanc. Although his palette is limited to dry red wine, he's no wine snob! Warning: if you try to force a glass of Riesling in his hands, you are asking for a fight. Ask Todd a wine question!
Posts by Todd Farmer:
- Club W is a hot new wine club – and I can’t escape them! (August 27, 2014 - Wine Club Research)
- Back to school makes me want to drink wine. Clearly, I’m not alone! (August 19, 2014 - Wine and Food)
- A Wine Club That Compares to (and kinda beats) My Favorite Local Wine Club (July 29, 2014 - Wine Club Research)
- It’s Father’s Day Wine Time! (Here are some special deals for Dad) (June 3, 2014 - Wine Gifts&Wine Specials and Promotions)
- New Law in Michigan – We Can Bring Wine Into Restaurants! (March 18, 2014 - Wine and Food)