Cellars Wine Club provides a wide assortment of wine club options that allow you to order for yourself or as a gift and be assured that you will receive quality, reasonably priced bottles of wine.
- No Monthly Minimums
- Printable or Email Gift Card
- White Wine Only Club Available
- Single Bottle Club
- 12 Clubs to Choose From
- "Green Company"
- Orders sent only on the 20th of the month
Review of Cellars Wine Club
Cellars Wine Club is consistently rated and reviewed highly for many reasons. First of all, their wine clubs range from 1 bottle per shipment up to an entire case. You can choose the number of bottles depending upon how much you want to spend or how much you think will be consumed in a month.
Second, the variety of Cellars Wine Clubs allows you to choose from red, white, and mixed packages. Depending upon how the wine will be used and who will be receiving it, you may want to choose as general as a mixed club or as specific as a Sweet White Club.
We like that no membership is required and there are no minimum number of shipments. In addition, the cost of each club includes shipping and handling, which can be high with other clubs. Although orders are not sent out until the 20th of each month, if you place an order after the 20th it will be shipped right away if you so choose.
The option of sending a free e-card to the wine club gift recipient is a nice benefit.
Available Clubs from Cellars Wine Club
- Single Bottle: Basic wine club that features your choice of one bottle of red or one bottle of white each month. Enjoy for yourself or send as a gift these wines from all over the world.
- High-end Single Bottle: Your choice of a bottle of red or a bottle of white each month from international boutique wineries and vineyards will satisfy both the exploring wine novice and the seasoned wine aficionado.
- Premium: Great choice for the wine novice or gift-giving, the Premium Wine Club from Cellars includes two bottles each month from around the world plus a newsletter describing the wineries and wines.
- International: Sample from and learn about wineries from all over the world when you choose either 2 bottles of red or a bottle of red and a bottle of white each month.
- West Coast: Featuring wines from Washington to California, this wine club spotlights some of the best domestic boutique wineries.
- Sweet: One of the only specifically sweet wine clubs available for purchase, each shipment features 2 different bottles from around the world. May include blush or sparkling wine as well.
- Red Trio: Perfect for the red wine lover who enjoys trying different varietals from all over the world.
- Sparkling Champagne Club: One of the few sparkling wine or champagne clubs available, each month you will receive 2 bottles worth celebrating.
- Platinum: The ultimate in "premium" wines - this one is Platinum! Your choice of two red bottles or one red bottle and one white bottle. Featuring boutique vineyards and unique varietals from all over the world.
- Half Case Wine Club: 6 bottles of delicious wine at an affordable price
- 90+ Point: Perfect as a gift or a membership for yourself, the wines in this club are all rated 90+ points and come from all over the world.
- Quarterly Case Club: It's a wine tasting in a box: 12 bottles of wine, with tasting notes and a food pairing guide!
Reviewed by Tricia Meyer on April 26, 2012
Cellars Wine Club ships to: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Related Blog Posts
We love wine, and we especially love free wine! Cellars Wine Club is once again sponsoring a Summer Sweepstakes where you can win one of three different wine clubs. We have reviewed just about every one of the clubs that Cellars has to offer and can say withRead more →By Eric Nagel on June 5, 2013 / Wine Specials and Promotions / Leave a comment
Cellars Wine Club is holding a sweepstakes where one lucky winner will receive a free 3-month subscription to their premium wine club. This contest ends June 16, 2013 at 11:59 pm, so enter today, and refer your friends for more contest entries!Read more →By Tricia Meyer on May 6, 2013 / Wine Gifts / Leave a comment
Mother’s Day is this Sunday and if you are anything like my husband, you are still scrambling to find the perfect gifts for the women in your life. I’m going to make it easy on all of you. If mom drinks wine, send her a wine club.Read more →By Tricia Meyer on April 15, 2013 / Wine Gifts / Leave a comment
Mother’s Day is right around the corner and many of us are looking for something different from the usual flowers, jewelry, and food. Speaking as a mom myself, I can tell you that while all of those things are appreciated, it’s also fun to receive something aRead more →By Eric Nagel on December 20, 2012 / Wine Gifts / Leave a comment
Christmas is just around the corner! Even if you’re on your way out the door to a family gathering or holiday party, it’s never too late to give a wine club as a gift. Here are some helpful tips: Gift Certificates Cellars Wine Club offers Gift Certificates that rangeRead more →By Todd Farmer on December 14, 2012 / Wine Gifts / Leave a comment
So, you’ve decided to send the the wine lover in your life the gift they’ll love the most (wine!) and you’ve already ordered your wine. …Right? Of course not. So many gifts are purchased at the last minute and wine gifts are no exception. But procrastinators – You’re inRead more →By Eric Nagel on December 4, 2012 / Wine Specials and Promotions / Leave a comment
Cellars Wine Club is offering a free bottle of Sparkling Wine with your first shipment for orders placed now until December 12th. What a great add-on for those holiday gifts!Free Bottle of Sparkling Wine With 1st Shipment Cellars Wine Club has a Sparkling Champagne Club, but this offerRead more →By Eric Nagel on November 28, 2012 / Wine Club Research / 1 Comment
Not too long ago, one of our friends asked on our Facebook page: Hey WCR-ers – Do you guys know of any wine clubs or wine club offers that don’t charge outrageous shipping and/or duty to Canada? Like shipping to different states, shipping to different countries have rules &Read more →By Todd Farmer on November 7, 2012 / Wine Club Research, Wine Reviews / Leave a comment
What is the best “premium wine of the month club”? There are two common elements to this very common question.That is a question I hear a lot. The word “premium” is used often (sometimes loosely) when describing wine.In this review and video of the “Platinum Club” from Cellars WineRead more →By Tricia Meyer on October 29, 2012 / Wine Club Research / Leave a comment
Cellars International Wine Club Last month I was lucky enough to win a shipment of the Cellars Wine Club International Club. It’s not a club that I would normally order for myself only because I do not care if I drink International or domestic wine. However, I haveRead more →