Each shipment comes with at least 6 different wines, many of which are doubled up. This shipment sat around my house for a few weeks, so by the time I got around to shooting the video, I only had 6 bottles left. The wines in this shipment include:
- Château de L’Abbaye 2009
- Duca di Cardino 2009
- J Opi Reserve Malbec 2009
- Silverstrike Cabernet Sauvignon 2010
- Villa Masetti Pinot Grigio 2010
- Sunday Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2010
- Raymond Chardonnay 2009
- Palacio de Menade 2010
The notes include 2 pages for each bottle of wine, describing the wine, the winery, the region, and food pairings. In addition, quick notes (icons) and room for you to make your own notes.
After receiving my first shipment, I logged into my account and easily canceled my membership. In fact, I requested it to be canceled on Mon, May 21, 2012 at 10:38 AM and my request was confirmed on Tue, May 22, 2012 at 8:42 PM. Surprisingly I was able to do this with 1 email and no hard sells to stay.
For more on the Laithwaites Wine Club, watch my video:
The following two tabs change content below.
Eric is based in Buffalo, NY - near the Niagara Wine Trail. He's a fan of Pinot Noir, but appreciates any good wine. Here at the Wine Club Group, Eric is the programmer who makes the site work. He also does video reviews of wine clubs and individual wines.
Latest posts by Eric Nagel (see all)
- WineBee.com Discount Code - July 17, 2014
- Garagiste Series by Gold Medal Wine Club Review (with Video) - July 1, 2014
- MonthlyClubs.com Coupon Code Father’s Day 2014 - June 11, 2014